Change Columns

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Korea Unification
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 11 2014, 09:57 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

How in any way have we put violent actions against our people? Unlike your regime, we allow our people to express in protests and in fact encourage it. However, when things turn sour we authorize law enforcement intervention to peacefully remove the violence. When 11 had been wounded, that was inflicted upon themselves by other protesters. However, in your regime this right is prohibited. You and your government are an authoritarian, totalitarian, all-controlling regime who is only a facade of justice and trust, but rather, a sole family pushing for complete dominance over their others. Regardless, we have too donated $75 million towards the development of Reunification Centers, and sent forth a multitude of workers to help aid in this process. Even now, we are here trying to broker some sort of deal to resolve this issue without any force, however, letting both bi-partisan talks take place. However, you come to insult, and point out the flaws of our government and people. You call us a "Japanese-loving terrorist" when you are indeed a country who oppresses its citizens, strips away their basic rights, and allows no form of democratic process to occur. We have promised NO MEN to the Japanese or resources. You must remember, we look out for the safety of Korea. You should know that Japan and South Korea do NOT get along, however we cooperate to provide the safety of our citizens and our people. It is our duty as an ally of an ally to help those in need however, I must admit, the decisions to do so was rash and I should have waited till events had played out further. We are not "undermining" your negotiations, we are here to represent our people and our country. You however, represent your communist ideals and the Kim family's desire for overbearing power. However, we do wish we may find a resolution to this cause and we await further negotiations.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 11 2014, 11:57 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

I have already said that I will agree to any referendum that the people pass on any one topic. Provided that it includes the population of the north and south and votes are monitored by both North and South Koreans at each polling station.

The topic of the referendum is up to you.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 12 2014, 01:03 AM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Perhaps a referendum on how a unified state would be administered? Or how opinions bi-partisan talks and opinions will be represented? We both must decide on this to ensure equality in the future.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 12 2014, 04:54 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

I suggest a series of referendums.

I suggest our first topic should cover administration, would the people accept one government on the peninsula that would govern the military, education, and culture? (At this time, I dont think we should discuss political afilliations).

If people can at least agree that these issues be covered by the government we can proceed further. If not, we can restart. What are your thoughts?
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 13 2014, 10:05 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

I believe this is an excellent step towards cooperation. We should enact this in a timely fashion. We, however, must not rush to ease the process, otherwise it would be short-lived.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 14 2014, 06:29 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Please confirm the phrasing of the referendum and acknowledge how many visas you will grant our observers
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 14 2014, 10:23 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

How about:

Would you accept a singular government for all of Korea (one ideology) or two bipartisan governments united under one banner?

-Yes (one government)
-No (two bi-partisan governments)
-Unsure/Omit

As for visas, as many as required for your delegation. Please, however, give me an estimate of who will attend.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 15 2014, 03:55 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

I think we should change it to the following. Would you support one government to govern the peninsula who would take care of military, education and culture?

Y
N

For the first round, I suggest we leave politics out all together.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 16 2014, 04:13 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Something in this mindset would work, however, an option to omit/unsure should be accounted for to know those who are undecided in this.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 16 2014, 06:18 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

agreed
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 20 2014, 11:13 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Agreed.

(ooc... sorry for being late but I was waiting for QNN news or something)
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | 1950 round | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll