Change Columns

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Korea Unification
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 2 2014, 09:50 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 2 2014, 07:03 PM)
Mr. Sung,

After the fact that the Soviet Union has attacked the northern island of Hokkaido, Japan; we request your intentions of what is to come.

Mr. Yoon,

I do not see how that is relevant to our current situation. Please clarify what you are refering to when you say "your intentions of what is to come". After hearing from my advisors that our people of the penninsula have voted to work together on the reunification centers, I have ordered another 8 be constructed and have arranged for 30,000 more people to work on the project in anticipation of the strong communal and collective cooperation that is currently developing between the DPRK and ROK

The two of us choosing sides in a battle that does not concern us will do nothing to strengthen the ties of our people, nor will it do anything to bring stability to the peninsula. As a result, with respect to the Japanese and Russian conflict I will keep the interests of the Korean people first and foremost and will remain neutral and spend the peninsula's resources on things that will better the peninsula.

Now to return to the topic of reunification, please advise any progress you have made on this issue when it becomes available.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 12:42 AM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

In regards to the attack on Japan, we simply ask how your government is going to deal with this. We understand that this has nothing to do with the peninsula, however, a Soviet attack is still possible from your side. North Korea is still supported by both the PRC and USSR which leads to complications.

Regardless, on the topic of unification centers, we have pledged to raise $50-75 million in order to fund construction, and we will actively supply large amounts of workers.

We must also discuss how these centers will be run, and how we can ensure the safety of our citizens along the 38th parallel.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 10:34 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

At this point Mr. Yoon, I suggest you first describe to your people why you have supported the Japanese. Then admit you made a mistake and thencome back to the table for talks.

Until you do that, I will not accept, support, or acknowledge any assistance from the south on any issue. You sending your our comrades to the 38th after making such inflamatory remarks is just asking for trouble. I will not have all of my work and efforts derailed by a Japanese sympathiser.

Good day.
PM
Mahmoud Al-Assad
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 12:24 PM
Banned
Banned
162 Posts
Joined 22-February 14

We condemn the south koreans hostility towards the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea and their attempts at reunification. Surely peace is something that Koreans want regardless of politics and strife, we hope that the South Koreans will reconsider their heinous and treasonous actions against the North and apologize for their capitalist ways!
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 09:06 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

We have had no direct offense to the North Koreans. When we had sent some few soldiers to the 38th parallels this was merely to keep all borders in check. We had never insinuated that the North Koreans were to attack. We truly apologized if we have given any offense, however, attacks could have easily been initiated to other countries who disagree with South Korea. Also, we have already made a statement to the people, furthermore, we had admitted to no mistakes, yet, we explain our actions.

Mr. Al-Assad, there is no treason to the North Korean state, as we are currently a divided country, there can be no treason from us to them. Furthermore, we shall not apologize for our "capitalist" ways, you should remember, communism is greatly flawed as well.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 10:09 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 5 2014, 07:06 PM)
We have had no direct offense to the North Koreans. When we had sent some few soldiers to the 38th parallels this was merely to keep all borders in check. We had never insinuated that the North Koreans were to attack. We truly apologized if we have given any offense, however, attacks could have easily been initiated to other countries who disagree with South Korea. Also, we have already made a statement to the people, furthermore, we had admitted to no mistakes, yet, we explain our actions.

Mr. Al-Assad, there is no treason to the North Korean state, as we are currently a divided country, there can be no treason from us to them. Furthermore, we shall not apologize for our "capitalist"  ways, you should remember, communism is greatly flawed as well.

Unbelievable. I have heard your explanation. It was similar to that of a dog begging his master to put a collar around its neck so it can be paraded around like a little fool. If you will not recant your statement, your entire government will be toppled by our fellow Korean comrades.

Do not send soldiers to the border. That will be seen as a direct offense to our trust and understanding. The USSR has not so even mentioned the Unification of Korea and yet you insist that I am planning an all out invasion.

You sent troops to the 38th because you are afraid the USSR is going to invade South Korea through the north? If they wanted to invade they would have done so as soon as you began spouting pro Japanese propoganda and they would have dine so by sea, not through a fledgling nation with some communist characteristics.

It seems that you have never had the interests of the peninsila in mind and are only worried about the bribes that the capitalists can fill your pockets with as you allow them to exploit the peninsula. I demand you withdraw any troops immediately and instead send civilian volunteers to the 38th to assist in construction and recant your statements about support for the Japanese. Do it for peace, do it for reunification, do it for Korea!!
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 10:11 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 5 2014, 07:06 PM)

Mr. Al-Assad, there is no treason to the North Korean state, as we are currently a divided country, there can be no treason from us to them. Furthermore, we shall not apologize for our "capitalist"  ways, you should remember, communism is greatly flawed as well.

I am also appalled at this comment. We are a Korean people. We are one people separated by a line drawn by foreign. Take this statement back and recant and apologize for this treasonous statement.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 6 2014, 12:43 AM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

You are treading on a thin line. You continuously claim your extreme determination for a peaceful reunification, yet, you threaten us, and further any friendship between our governments. We had sent soldiers to protect our borders, as is our right to do so. We apologize for any offense we have given upon to you. However, your threats will not go unnoticed. We are no "dog" to anyone, and your insinuation is grossly and continuously insulting. In removing the political hospitality you have displayed a sign of how some North Koreans truly think about the peninsula. Reunification is not the first goal in my agenda, instead we wish to provide the safety of our immediate citizens. It is unfortunate for the citizens on your side, however. Regardless, you continuously have threatened and insulted us and these offenses will not be taken lightly. You condemn our actions to our friends. However, in such a world of chaos, we must find friends in any form, however, you have proven yourself to be no friend of ours, based on you words. We, again apologize for any offenses we have given you, however, the chance of unification is becoming slimmer and dismal after your statements. We remind you, however, you look out for the North Korean interests while forgetting the South Korean people, this, is a tragedy.
PM
Mahmoud Al-Assad
 Posted: Mar 6 2014, 09:30 AM
Banned
Banned
162 Posts
Joined 22-February 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 6 2014, 12:43 AM)
You are treading on a thin line. You continuously claim your extreme determination for a peaceful reunification, yet, you threaten us, and further any friendship between our governments. We had sent soldiers to protect our borders, as is our right to do so. We apologize for any offense we have given upon to you. However, your threats will not go unnoticed. We are no "dog" to anyone, and your insinuation is grossly and continuously insulting. In removing the political hospitality you have displayed a sign of how some North Koreans truly think about the peninsula. Reunification is not the first goal in my agenda, instead we wish to provide the safety of our immediate citizens. It is unfortunate for the citizens on your side, however.  Regardless, you continuously have threatened and insulted us and these offenses will not be taken lightly. You condemn our actions to our friends. However, in such a world of chaos, we must find friends in any form, however, you have proven yourself to be no friend of ours, based on you words. We, again apologize for any offenses we have given you, however, the chance of unification is becoming slimmer and dismal after your statements. We remind you, however, you look out for the North Korean interests while forgetting the South Korean people, this, is a tragedy.

OH HELL TO THE CAPITAL N CAPITAL O. I KNOW you did not just go there. North Korea has done nothing wrong, they are the rightful leaders of Korea and you best get in line with the reality that is on the ground. We call on North Korea to unify the peninsula by force with extreme lethality if South Korea refuses to cooperate. Sometimes force is the only thing capitalist dogs respond to.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 6 2014, 10:14 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 5 2014, 10:43 PM)
You
are treading on a thin line. You continuously claim your extreme determination for a peaceful reunification, yet, you threaten us, and further any friendship between our governments. We had sent soldiers to protect our borders, as is our right to do so. We apologize for any offense we have given upon to you. However, your threats will not go unnoticed. We are no "dog" to anyone, and your insinuation is grossly and continuously insulting. In removing the political hospitality you have displayed a sign of how some North Koreans truly think about the peninsula. Reunification is not the first goal in my agenda, instead we wish to provide the safety of our immediate citizens. It is unfortunate for the citizens on your side, however.  Regardless, you continuously have threatened and insulted us and these offenses will not be taken lightly. You condemn our actions to our friends. However, in such a world of chaos, we must find friends in any form, however, you have proven yourself to be no friend of ours, based on you words. We, again apologize for any offenses we have given you, however, the chance of unification is becoming slimmer and dismal after your statements. We remind you, however, you look out for the North Korean interests while forgetting the South Korean people, this, is a tragedy.

Protecting WHAT border from who?!? Your wealthy peaceful brothers? We are a single people, a single peninsula, a single country with the only thing standing between us being a line on a map.. You have said that you sincerely respect and honor the Japanese and would rather feed a Japanese person and watch a Korean starve than the other way around. That seems to be a pretty big blow to our peace effort, claiming our mortal enemy to be "not that bad"

I am watching a terrorist of the Korean people try to divide up land that is rightfully Koreans' and sell it to the highest bidder rather than try to first develop and sell at a higher price later or better yet LEAVE IT FOR KOREANS TO USE. Whst do you expect me to say?

YOU DARE TO SAY REUNIFICATION IS NOT THE FIRST STEP ON YOUR AGENDA? Your people voted and said they want reunification. You have just stated you want no such thing. Why?

Holds up pamphlet with meeting family from north and south and cartoon of dog and Japanese posted in the DPRK givernment office. This is what I have done (points at top) This is what you have done (points at cartoon). Do you disagree?

At this point, my phone line is waiting for call from you. In the meantime,to show how much I want a unified Korea, Effective immediately, any Korean seeking amnesty from this radical Japanese loving government south of the 38th parallel is welcome north of the 38th parallel until the Mr. Yoon realizes the errors of his ways and agrees to continue talks on reunification. The only requirement will be that they attend a one month session on the civics of the DPRK so they can better understand us and contribute to society during their time here before being allowed to roam freely ariund the north.

The ball is in your hands Mr. Yoon, what will it be?
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 9 2014, 07:11 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

After passing legislation to allow fellow Koreans to escape your tyranny and corruption, hundreds of people have already come north of the 38th parallel. I am welcoming each person that completes the DPRK civics class with open arms and greeting them personally as a conrade and brother. What have you done in the last month, besides being completely silent onthe most important issue this generation has yet seen?
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 10 2014, 06:20 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

We have done nothing wrong, we had apologized for previous incidents and have given statements to our people. We only remained silent on this issue because there was much to be done locally withing our country, we apologize for this and are willing to work with each other towards some form of unification.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 10 2014, 06:34 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 10 2014, 04:20 PM)
Mr. Sung,

We have done nothing wrong, we had apologized for previous incidents and have given statements to our people. We only remained silent on this issue because there was much to be done locally withing our country, we apologize for this and are willing to work with each other towards some form of unification.

Much to be done locally such as suppressing and injuring your people's right to free expression? I have read the news. Over 11 people have been injured due to the growing unrest in Seoul.

They have been injured by your Japanese loving government.Are you saying you will never withdraw support for the Japanese?

I suppose you actually are taking action to unify the peninsula. Your actions are so offensive it is driving people north of the 38th parallel in droves and into the welcoming arms of their comrades. At this point, what else are you willing to do to bring peace and unification to the peninsula?
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 10 2014, 09:00 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Kim,

When we have been working locally, we have been apologizing to the people and assuring them we are not a "Japanese-loving" government. However, you wish to secure reunification yet all you do is offend our government and push insults toward us. We have come to at least give families from either sides to meet however, you come to delay, to insult, and to bring the people down. We have promised that no man will die within the conflict which has died down. We have not supported the Japanese in any way, as no resources, men, or such has been expended. Regardless, how many South Koreans have "fled" to the North? On my account it is only those who wish to be under an authoritarian, oppressive regime who wishes to push for their own agenda. We wish to progress further into at least bi-partisan opinions on the state of the Korean Peninsula, however, you have not. If you wish to further development we suggest you step up to the table and change your attitude which affects not only my citizens, but yours as well. Your previous actions have been somewhat pleasant, yet these are not. Again, we insist that you change your attitude towards this or you may jeopardize a peaceful reunification.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Mar 11 2014, 06:08 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Mar 10 2014, 07:00 PM)
Mr. Kim,

When we have been working locally, we have been apologizing to the people and assuring them we are not a "Japanese-loving" government. However, you wish to secure reunification yet all you do is offend our government and push insults toward us. We have come to at least give families from either sides to meet however, you come to delay, to insult, and to bring the people down. We have promised that no man will die within the conflict which has died down. We have not supported the Japanese in any way, as no resources, men, or such has been expended. Regardless, how many South Koreans have "fled" to the North? On my account it is only those who wish to be under an authoritarian, oppressive regime who wishes to push for their own agenda. We wish to progress further into at least bi-partisan opinions on the state of the Korean Peninsula, however, you have not. If you wish to further development we suggest you step up to the table and change your attitude which affects not only my citizens, but yours as well. Your previous actions have been somewhat pleasant, yet these are not. Again, we insist that you change your attitude towards this or you may jeopardize a peaceful reunification.

So by working locally, you mean that you have been back peddeling and holding PR sessions to cover up your true feelings about the Japanese. You say you have spent no resources to help the Japanese, yet in reality you have been wasting the most precious resource of all, time. Time wasted on talking about the Japanese, time wasted insulting our people, and time wasted VIOLENTLY putting down OUR people who are peacefully protesting your governments questionable actions.

I wish to secure reunification and I have spent 50 million dollars to begin investing in that future. There have already been 16 reunification centers completed by YOUR fellow comrades and potentially blood relatives.

You say you wish to bring families together yet say reunification is clearly not your first priority. You say you will spend millions on reunification but have not yet used any money.

It is clear you are trying to undermine negotiations going as far as outright insulting the peaceful nation trying to rebuild an reunite the peninsula.

At this point, I am tired of arguing with a Japanese loving terrorist against the Korean people. To speed things up, I will agree to come to the table and agree to any one request that my Korean Comrades south of the 38th vote on in a referendum that is monitored by both North and South Korean Comrades.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | 1950 round | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll