Change Columns

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

Korea Unification
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 01:44 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

My advisors have notified me that South Korea and the USA are hosting a conference in Seoul to discuss Korean unification. However, I am most confused why I have not been invited or even approached by the South Korean government about this topic.

I have already approved 50 million dollars be spent on the rebuilding of infrastructure near the border and have already approached other nations for loans to continue the construction. I have dedicated 100,000 civilians to this cause as well.

I had originally hoped we could resolve this issue without the direct aid of foreign influence and even invited the South to participate in the reconstruction, but have not heard a reply at this point.

I still stand by my goal of peaceful reunification. In order to achieve this goal, I ask that the conference in question be postponed until the North and South are able to first have a discussion on the matter, allign our views, and then at that point discuss the matter with foreign nations.

I am looking forward to hearing back from the South on this matter. I ask other nations to please respect the peninsula's rights and refrain from commenting until the South is able to respond.

Thank you,
Kim il Sung
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 02:34 AM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Kim il Sung,

We the US and ourselves are not discussing what is to be done about Korean unification. Instead, we are discussing the relations we, the US and I, have and how we can further them. Furthermore, we are in need of foreign investment regardless of our people's strife. I guarantee you development of the peninsula will be backtracked and slow if we rely only on each other. We do, however, admire the patriotism you represent, nonetheless, we can do noting to develop our independent economies without foreign help. Also, where do you suggest the peninsula obtain these large sums of money?

Best Regards,
Yoon Jun Moon
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 05:17 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

I understand your reasoning, but our the peninsula currently doesnt even have a reliable interconnected infrastructure for our citizens let alone for foreign investment. If we first spend some of our own money to invest in ourselves, we will make the peninsula much more attractive to foreign investment which will result in competition to come to the peninsula as opposed to us begging for investment. The latter option would be nothing short of a disservice to the Korean people.

Before we go out and so publicly beg for help and investment, I suggest we first realize that we have much talent and resources already. Then we can sit together ourselves and draw up a comprehensive plan for the peninsula. Then, once we have a plan, we can give other nations an opportunity to have the priviledge of investing in and working with the unified Korea. In this way our peninsula will be strong and we will be able to reap the greatest rewards.

As I said before, I strongly suggest that you put a halt to your discussions with the USA which will do nothing but result in a loss of face and opportunities for the Korean Peninsula and its people. Instead, first allow us to put our own house in order. If you agree, I will be willing to send my secretary of state to lay the groundwork for our plans. Once the groundwork has been set down, I will then invite you to come to North Korea and personally see the progress we are making. If you agree, I will also make a trip to the south.

I am looking forward to your reply. Let us rebuild Korea together.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 06:51 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Kim il Sung,

The people of Korea cannot suffer more than they do now. My government spends enough as it is and adding a country-wide development plan will only ruin the economy I am trying to build. Also, I have not "begged" for investment, nor do the Americans force it upon us. It is simply mutual, that is, both the US and I have something to gain from this. Economic assistance is the only way to reverse the current economic situation of Korea; we must accept and rebuild.

Onto unification, how do you suggest we peacefully unify the peninsula with two very different ideologies. As a unified nation, legislation will do nothing but argue over which idea is right and how to live our daily lives. If such a peaceful unification were possible, why has it not happened in Vietnam or China? It's simple, it could never work; the population will still be divided into two capitalist or communist. A unified state in such a state will be short-lived, and we again would fall into the chaos we are currently in.

Yoon Jun Moon
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 07:28 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

Please advise what type of economy you are looking to build in South Korea. The people North of the 38th parallel know that there will be hard times ahead if we attempt to rebuild ourselves, but we also know that collectively completing the reunification centers where we will be able to meet family members we have been separated from will bring us much more satisfaction and confidence and strength as a peninsula than begging for outside help will provide.

Your comments make me feel that you do not want reunification and instead would rather keep families separate than bring them together. Mr. Yoon, we are a family, one Korea, we need to figure out how to get past our differences and reunify the peninsula. I find it sad that you are not willing to even sit down and talk about the issue and would rather just give up and leave a people divided.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 24 2014, 07:48 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

I am in no way trying to put offense on you, your government, or our people. I apologize if I have done so. Regardless, reunification centers for families is, of course, a step in the positive direction, however, neither mine nor your government should govern this area. I believe this should be monitored by a third neutral party, so as to limit any sway for either side of Korea. However, each of us should have our own private representatives present to appease our governments. As there have been protests already, I hope you understand that your party will not be as willing as you are to act towards unification as such, you may be deposed by the military if you anger them so.

As for your comments on reunification, it is not my administration's intent to come off as trying to delay reunification, nonetheless, issues occur; which hinder a unified Korean country. We hope you understand that it is not our intention to forgo unification, but the fact is we remain skeptical if such a country could ever work. Please advise us on how this system would work.

Economically, it is the wish of my administration to promote a capitalist, free-market economy with absolutely no, or few, governmental interference; a Laissez-faire system.

Yoon Jun Moon
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 05:03 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

The very fact that it seems you have already made up your mind that there is no posibility for a unified Korea is offensive enough, let alone your comments and actions in previous statements.

The reunification centers have been placed just north of the 38th parallel and have been constructed to allow for expansion across the 38th once the peninsula has been unified. I am very confused as to why you continue to speak as if you have already decided that hundreds of thousands of people should have to be separated from their loved ones without first listening to the people's voices and thoughts. I have been in the canteens and trenches with the volunteers working on this project. They are all driven by the collective hope and spirit that their work will allow them to one day be reunited with their families in the South. Some even broke down in tears at the thought of one day being reunited with their loved ones because of the work they did to bring about a change in Korea.

Before you make any more statements or decisions, I suggest you go into the fields and cities and work alongside our fellow comrades and brothers and ask them their opinion on the issue.

Since the protests, I have talked with my generals and they have agreed to accept a government type that is communist with capitalist characteristics, provided they maintain a role in the peninsula's military after the reunification. Please have no fear for my position in the government. If anything, I suggest you be cautious. I doubt your people will be happy to be separated from their families and see foreign nations taking the peninsula's resources for next to nothing.

At the end of the day, I think we have more in common than you think and I hope you put your prejiduce aside and sit down to have a discussion on this matter.

I and all the people of Korea are looking forward to your response.

QUOTE (Yoon Jun Moon @ Feb 24 2014, 05:48 PM)
Mr. Sung,

I am in no way trying to put offense on you, your government, or our people. I apologize if I have done so. Regardless, reunification centers for families is, of course, a step in the positive direction, however, neither mine nor your government should govern this area. I believe this should be monitored by a third neutral party, so as to limit any sway for either side of Korea. However, each of us should have our own private representatives present to appease our governments. As there have been protests already, I hope you understand that your party will not be as willing as you are to act towards unification as such, you may be deposed by the military if you anger them so.

As for your comments on reunification, it is not my administration's intent to come off as trying to delay reunification, nonetheless, issues occur; which hinder a unified Korean country. We hope you understand that it is not our intention to forgo unification, but the fact is we remain skeptical if such a country could ever work. Please advise us on how this system would work.

Economically, it is the wish of my administration to promote a capitalist, free-market economy with absolutely no, or few, governmental interference; a Laissez-faire system.

Yoon Jun Moon

PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 10:09 AM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

Again and again, you accuse my administration of forgoing a chance at a unified Korea. You continuously claim that we have no intention of ever stepping towards this progression. We have never claimed to oppose this and the fact that you claim that we do is insulting. In other matters, we have delayed these reunification centers because of the many issues that arise. Nonetheless, we will issue a poll or official referendum so as the people of Korea decide what is best. We understand that these things take time and we believe you should learn this as well. I have no prejudice against the Korean people and the fact that you claim I do is demeaning. Regardless, we shall ask the Korean people what they want, not government nor prejudice.

Yoon Jun Moon
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 11:21 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

I am not pushing this issue upon you. I am just merely asking that we sit down come March and have a chat. We can plan a few cooperative projects to see how they go and make a decision from there. Then we can let the people choose what they want to do. What are your thoughts?
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 08:01 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

We have initiated a poll between the legislative makers, if this has received a majority, we shall move to an official referendum from the Korean people. We understand the urgent attempts your party has made, however, we know that these things take time. We wait till the Korean people have given us their answer.

Yoon Jun Moon
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 11:33 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

I am happy to hear that you are interested in reunification and are beginning internal discussions on the issue, but I still hope you can arrange time for a conference so we can discuss our thoughts and so that you and your people knowcwhat they will be voting on.

The reunification centers will be partially opened in March. I hope we can take time then to talk about this issue then, as it will be the first concrete sign that Korea is moving towards reunification.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 25 2014, 11:43 PM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

on another note,I would like to open this discussion up to other world leaders with Mr. Yoons spproval. As the reunification centers will open in March snd we have many people that will need to get to the 38th, I have decided to procure helicopters that can be used to bring the elderly and disabled from northern or inaccessible areas to the 38th. I do not want anyone to miss out on the benefits of the reunification.

As a result, I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to donate funds or equipment towards this cause in order to bring more and more families together.

If Mr. Yoon agrees to open these discussions, pleasepost here so the world can see who is has a kind enough heart to assist in bringing families on the peninsula together.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 11:05 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

We have sent legislation to the National Assembly for deliberation on the investment and construction of these centers. If passed, we must discuss the individual safety of both our citizens. We must also deliberate on the co-administration of the centers and how both parties shall be represented there.

On other matters, we agree to open discussions to other nations willing to co-operate in the peaceful dialogue within the Korean Peninsula.
PM
Kim il sung
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 12:04 AM
North Korea
Guests
234 Posts
Joined 3-January 14

Mr. Yoon,

This is most excellent news. I am looking forward to hearing from you on this issue.
PM
Yoon Jun Moon
 Posted: Mar 2 2014, 09:03 PM
South Korea
Guests
83 Posts
Joined 3-November 13

Mr. Sung,

After the fact that the Soviet Union has attacked the northern island of Hokkaido, Japan; we request your intentions of what is to come.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | 1950 round | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll