Change Columns

Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll

National Overview
Qpawn Asia/Africa
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered
N/A Posts
Joined --

Here there will be a post, a general update and summary of events and things going on in your nation, a general overview of the State of Japan. These posts will usually be made once every month and should not total more than a paragraph. (1 RL week)

user posted image
Qpawn Legislation
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 04:21 PM
Advanced Member
Guests
102 Posts
Joined 26-January 14

I cannot see this...

QPAWN LEGISLATION
PM
Qpawn Asia/Africa
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered
N/A Posts
Joined --

Give me a minute. I'm fixing it.
Qpawn Legislation
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 04:22 PM
Advanced Member
Guests
102 Posts
Joined 26-January 14

OK what does this mean...

QPAWN LEGISLATION
PM
Qpawn Asia/Africa
 Posted: Jan 26 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered
N/A Posts
Joined --

February 2006:

Japan is a solid, established economic power and democracy in the Asian-Pacific region and boasts the world's third largest GDP. It has since it's demise in World War Two, gone from a rural-centric low-middle income nation to one of the most highly developed nations in the world. However, rampant deflation, large budget deficits, corruption, and an inability to compete with the massive growing Chinese economy has raised doubts and worries about the future of this country. A debt crisis is looming, what-with Japan having a higher debt to GDP ratio than Greece and many people are looking to the new Abe government to safely avoid it. Exports continue to slow down and growth has flatlined in recent years. With the North Korean threat lessened tremendously in Asia, much of Japan is looking to see how the new government will solve many of the domestic issues they are facing.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | 2005 Round | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart New TopicStart New Poll